How to get your Cisco VPN working over 3G. Windows 7 has an issue with installed DNE properly and this fixed it. This was a really big issue on AT&T Sierra 3G card for my clients. I have ran into this two times before and Found this on the web.
1. Uninstall your Cisco VPN Client.
2. Download and Install the file WinFix ftp://files.citrix.com/winfix.exe
3. Reboot the computer.
4. Install the DNE Update
- • ftp://files.citrix.com/dneupdate.msi for 32-bit
- • ftp://files.citrix.com/dneupdate64.msi for 64-bit
5. Install your Cisco VPN Client
6. Restart Computer